Welcome to Kenya, The homeland of safari adventure that has continued to thrill from time immemorial.
Day 1: Nairobi/Arrival Kenya: Upon arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, meet our staff, greet and transfer to Tamarind Tree Hotel
Day 2: Nairobi – Nakuru At 0900hrs, pick up from your City Hotel will be followed by departure for Nakuru, stopping at the viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley. Lunch at Merica Hotel/Similar hotel. After lunch, proceed for a game drive within Lake Nakuru National Park to view flamingos, other water birds and various species of plains game with excellent chances of spotting the white rhino as the park contains a sanctuary for the conservation of this rare animal which is an endangered species. Dinner and overnight at Sarova Lion Hill Game or Similar,
Distance approx. 170kms
Day 3: Lake Nakuru – Samburu, after breakfast depart for Samburu Game Reserve via the Thompson Falls and Nanyuki Town. Lunch at Ashnil Samburu Camp.At 1600hrs, enjoy an evening game drive. Dinner and overnight at Ashnil Samburu Camp/similar Distance approx.
Day 4: Samburu, Morning and afternoon game drives in Samburu with a lunch and leisure break at the lodge. Samburu is north of the equator and contains rare, drought resistant animal species which go for long periods of time without water. It is fiercely beautiful with its arid savannahs watered by the lovely Ewaso Nyiro River. Some of the animals to be found here include Grevy’s zebra, reticulated giraffe, and gerenuk commonly known as giraffe gazelle, Somali ostrich, and the hunting dog. Dinner and overnight at Ashnil Samburu Camp.
Day 5: Samburu – Nairobi, Early morning pre-breakfast game drive. After breakfast depart for Nairobi. in clear weather, the peak of Mount Kenya may be seen and you will bypass very pleasant countryside with coffee and tea plantations. Arrive in time for complimentary lunch at the Carnivore Restaurant. Distance Samburu – Nairobi approx. 300kms Later, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home OR you may choose to extend your safari to the coastal city of Mombasa for a relaxing beach holiday or other Destination in East Africa.
Rates are subject to change by season with the seasons being:
Peak Season – 1 July to 31 October, 22 December to 1 January
High Season – 2 January to 31 March, 16 June to 30 Jun, 1 November to 21 December.
Low Season – 1 April to 15 June.
Price (USD) Per Person
Seasons 1 Guest 2 Guests 4 Guests 6 Guests
High 3103 2118 1,762 1,647
Low 2,931 2003 1,654 1,533
Peak 3229 2206 1851 1,737
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transportation in a chauffeur-driven 8-seater Van for 2 PAX PEAK SEASON with pop- up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Services of English speaking driver-guide.
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- Free mineral water during game drives only.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- 24 hours standby contact number.
- Guaranteed window seat in the vehicle (unless specified by agent).
- Two-way long-range high-frequency radio communication in each vehicle.
- On safari accessories in the vehicle: – First-aid kit, wildlife books, beanbags for easy photography, and a pair of binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher.
- Visas fees and travel insurance.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Extra activities (hot air balloon safari US$ 620 per person)
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver-guide(s)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary
- The above quotes are in US Dollars and applicable all year round
- In case of Beach extension request for a quote